HEART LAB: RECOVER YOUR CREATIVITY.
HOLISTIC ART WORKSHOP FOR TEENS, ADULTS, PARENTS, TEACHERS.
(groups and businesses please email Kate: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reconnect to your creative voice.
Shift your perception about what is artistic and creative.
Learn to play again.
Make art for YOU.
It doesn't have to look good.
It has to FEEL good.
This is a space where 'mistakes' are welcome explorations towards your own personal growth and evolution.
No one is judging you.
There is no grading system.
Just honouring and making.
These will be ONLINE gently guided sessions where you make a commitment to yourself, your wellbeing and what needs to be said through your hands and body.
HOW IT FLOWS:
We do a guided meditation and grounding exercise to enter our creative space.
We explore our art through music and some prompts.
You gift yourself an opportunity to allow feelings to be expressed onto the page.
We share any thoughts/feelings we noticed and our art if we want to.
HOW TO BOOK
1. Book a topic/date from the drop down menu
2. Set up your space with materials you want to make marks with
or that will ignite your imagination.
(it could be a simple as a pencil and a scrap of paper/making marks in a journal or painting a wall sized piece of paper)
3. Join the Heart Lab group on Zoom for 90mins of self expression, play and exploration.
THIS TIME CAN BE USED FOR YOUR OWN TYPE OF CREATIVITY.
Making a smudge stick/talisman
Creating affirmation cards
Mixing essential oils
Making a candle
It's up to your imagination!
1. Expressing frustration through splatter painting
2. Collaboration with my two year old (working on letting go of expectations around end result/having certain 'level' of work)
3. Mark making (it's like cleansing the palette)
4. Floral flatlay (meditative, calming. Credit: Phillipa Staunton)
if you have any questions or would like to book a session for your group/business please email Kate: email@example.com