A festival for the imagination.
A chance to create thoughtful, handmade gifts for loved ones.
Light on the earth.
Light on the hip pocket.
Gifts full of love.
Join me for a peaceful, nature centred christmas crafting morning.
When we are relaxed, our imaginations come alive.
This is for people of any age. Crafting in nature is for everyone.
Individuals, parents, grandparents, teens and children.
No experience necessary.
All materials will be provided at each station and you can
take home everything you create.
Offer them as thoughtful handmade gifts or keepsakes from a connected morning together.
SPARK YOUR IMAGINATION BY MAKING:
- Clay Christmas Ornaments with nature stamps
- Nature Weaving using blooms collected locally (you can also forage for your own in the area)
- Make your own Natural Christmas Tree (use honky nuts, flowers, feathers, leaves, wool & ribbon to decorate in your own style)
- Smudge sticks using refreshing rosemary, healing eucalyptus & soothing lavender.
- Clay trinket bowls
- Nature Jewellery
- Ritual/Worry/Birth Beads using liquid chalk pens
- Intention Stick/Magic 'Dream Weaver' Wand (use the magic of crystals, lavender, rosemary and wool)
SHOP MINDFUL AND CREATIVE XMAS GIFTS
* Hand painted muslin sheets & bags
* Nature Notebooks
* Foraging Baskets
* Mud Kitchen Tools
* Nature Treasure Jars
* Funky Pencil cases
and more to be confirmed!
A free mindfulness nature colouring page for every child.
AT THE EVENT:
Hacky Sack Games
Sensory Table for little ones
Cambridge Scout Hall, Perry Lakes, Floreat
Friday 17 Dec
$20 per adult
$15 per child aged 3 & over
All materials are provided.
THIS IS FOR ALL AGES.
Human beings create in their own way, suited to their development and unique self expression.
In carpark outside scout hall and on island areas nearby.
Your booking is non refundable.
You are welcome to gift it to a friend.
Just let me know their details so they can be admitted.
Children are parent’s responsibility at all times.
Please respect the environment, the craft & the people around you.
It will make the morning flow & feel relaxed.
Email Kate with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org